Monday, March 9, 2009

Bought a jacket

Illness before the weight 77KG, now 64KG, I am very satisfied with a thin enough, people seem more handsome!

Ha ha ha ha, are somewhat anomalous, thin patients are also pleased, but certainly more handsome, so I met ......

When 19-year-old 59KG, then also a lot of hair, is still relatively cute love, and later on the fat, and all the way mad long, make a number of small-can not call my old uncle, only to wake up and wear clothes that may be relevant.

First, because I am getting old and wearing a dress, suit and tie, and seldom wear something casual, it is not to wear shorts, I feel pretty free to wear those stuff talents!

Second, because the old pretending to look like a pair of deep, unwilling to Gou smiled lightly in fact do a lot of time, but the stranger is that this feeling ......

Three friends are around too much because of old age, instead of 40 is 50 in fact, I also want to point their young ......

Fat after me there will be no across the jacket, because belly too, appears to me to wear them seven eight arch Alice, and looking very strange, so I am are troubles, then that things are looking kind of people do not wear, A LITTLE non-formal, kids wear is also more or less the same contempt! Mad despise!

Now I can be lost, if it can lean to the more wonderful the 54kg! In fact, I am confident that sooner or later This is so I can think what to wear on what to wear. Yesterday, I bought a piece on the high collar, close body north face jackets , deep color. I do not have a belly, it is upper body does! Wear with many good-looking, and young people than those who wear them more spiritual, more handsome, more flavor!

So I conclude that the quiet, these little kind of clothes, yes I do have to have quality people to be out of the Taste, so, after I no longer care about what style of clothes, and even disdain again, I was able to bring luster to give these clothes on me are at the right when the Ordinary for the good things of the